• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Eating on the Toilet

Impact

V.I.P.
I shit you not, I just went upstairs and there, sitting on the toilet seat was a cereal bowl. I was rather confused, so I asked the guys why the fuck there was a bowl on the toilet. Turns out one of them was eating, whilst taking a shit. What. The. Fuck. Please tell me this isn't normal. I mean, I find it gross when people read, or text on the toilet, but eating? That's just nasty.

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
oh my god, Lauren, worst thread title ever.

That's as far from normal as it gets. :beurk: doesn't even come close. more like haematemesis

Bliss

Sally Twit
That is probably the most disgusting thing I've ever heard. I actually feel sick to my stomach.
How?? I mean the smell?? Oh I think I might vomit.

I text and play word mole when taking a shit but I would never take food in there.

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
Sounds like for some people, feeling the odor of urine/poop, makes them want to eat more.
I had never heard of anyone do this. Reading it made me want to vomit.
I just wished I hadn't clicked this thread.

English-Emo-Boy

Supreme System Lord
V.I.P.
Wow we really are getting desperate for threads!!

Nope I've never seen or heard of anybody who eats on the toilet.

Last edited:

Dabs

Registered Member
I shit you not, I just went upstairs and there, sitting on the toilet seat was a cereal bowl. I was rather confused, so I asked the guys why the fuck there was a bowl on the toilet. Turns out one of them was eating, whilst taking a shit. What. The. Fuck. Please tell me this isn't normal. I mean, I find it gross when people read, or text on the toilet, but eating? That's just nasty.

No pun intended? (the first 4 words you started out with) :lol: All I can say is *blech* For fuck's sake, I don't know how they could do that, and it HAS to be a gent, no woman would ever do that! I like to get in there and get the hell back out, I don't read in there, I don't text or talk on the phone, hell if I was able to flush from the other room, I'd do so. Crazy crazy, poor you :-/

Impact

V.I.P.
Wow we really are getting desperate for threads!!
I notice you have a negative tone in every thread. But anyway, no we aren't really getting desperate for threads. Sorry, that I was disgusted by this and wanted to share my disgust with my friends on GF.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
I don't think it's that gross. If it's just a bowl of cereal, you're finish before you have to do the wiping and what not. It's not like you have to touch any shit before scooping. If I was eating, and suddenly had to take a dump, i wouldn't hesitate to bring my food along. I've brought sandwiches along before. Only need one hand to drop my trow, the other hand holds the sandwich. If you're sitting on the toilet, your butt forms a seal, and so none of the aerated germs float up to your sandwich.

What would be gross though is if you were to stop eating, make a TP pass, and the continue eating. That'd be gross. The key is to make sure theres no contact with the toilet, otherwise you transfer germs.