Eating in a morning,

Shaggy

Registered Member
When you get up in a morning, Are you able to eat straight away.

I never can, sometimes i have a slice of toast about an hour later but most times it's mid morning before i eat anything.
I can drink lots of coffee in a morning though. :lol:
I cant either...and im the same its get to about 10:30 - 11 and my stomach's chewing on itself...

And i drink a shitload of coffee...

Tucker

Lion Rampant
I have no appetite at all when I wake up, so I just wake up, get ready for the day, get busy with something and then I get this horrible hunger pang. Oh well! I love breakfast food, I just don't like eating at the breakfast hour.
Me also yes this do.

25 char turn your head and cough

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
I remember back in the day thats how I always rolled, I'd wake up and eat almost immedietly. I dont do that anymore though, now if I'm eating in the morning I have to allow myself to wake up before I start feeding my face. Also its usually nice to have a cup of coffee in my before I sit down.

Oooh_snap

Living on the 0th floor
V.I.P.
I'll eat if I have enough to time to get up and stay awake for a while before i have to leave to go do whatever I have for the day.

I'll usually eat a piece of toast with peanut butter or PB and a few slices of banana.. or I will eat a protein bar.

xkayxx

Registered Member
I don't eat right away when i get up. I usually wait an hour or two after i get up and its usually a small breakfast, but i do have to eat something otherwise i cant make it to lunch without being super hungry.

Sequoia

Registered Member
i usually eat a piece of toast with some bacon or something and tea.
------
or i eat waffles but they dont sustain me for too long though

Last edited:

westup

Registered Member
wow thats strange to get sick right after u wake up... i do that all the time... and i actually feel alot better... everyone has a different body system...