• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Eating Before Bedtime

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Another area where race makes a difference is alcohol. American Indians can't tolerate it because it was never a part of their culture.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
I usually drink a big smoothie with soy milk every day and I always feel much better than when I used to drink it with regular milk. When I used regular milk my throat would feel clogged up and I'd have to clear it really often. But with soy milk that never happens at all.\

As for eating late at night I never do it. I usually have an early dinner, sometimes as early as 5:30 or 6pm, and I don't often eat too much after that.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I've been eating dinner as late as possible lately to avoid getting hungry late at night. Really been pushing all meals back in order to avoid the 10PM hungry strikes.

Its so tough to ignore it

Konshentz

Konshentz
I eat before bed all the time. That's probably why I'm getting so fat. Haha. I can't fight the cravings for Ben & Jerry's at midnight. Haha.

Last edited:

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Ha ha, I know its why I gained weight. I've got to get a handle on it. Can't just let myself keep gaining.

Dr4gon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
Im always nomming on something at bedtime. Maybe just chips and dips but last night hot cherry pie and ice cream. But no weight issues. Im always less than 110 pounds so maybe its all about hyper? I got too much energy so maybe I work it all off before I jump in bed.

EdgeHead

Registered Member
I'm kinda always snacking between meals but I rarely eat close to bedtime. It's not rare that I'll eat some chips after dinner but my snacks of choice are the famous Saputo bakery desserts in my neck of the woods (the Jos Louis cakes are the absolute best EVER). But I'll also be tempted sometimes with simply an apple or some cheese.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I've been making an effort lately not to snack before bedtime, at least not too much. Last night I ended up eating a couple of cookies but only two. I knew I shouldn't but I wanted them so bad.