Movies Eating at the movies

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Dragon, Feb 15, 2009.

1. Dragon

Dragon Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

When you go to the movies, what do you like to eat or snack on?

When I go to the movies, I like to get some hot dogs, popcorn and some sour patch kids and just a drink. The food in the theaters are expensive but I do get hungry. Sometimes I smuggle some food in. (Shhhhh, don't tell anyone!) If only they serve beer in the theaters.

2. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

Usually sweet popcorn or revels. My boyfriend doesn't like popcorn though so I don't have it at the cinema all that often. We like to have something we can share.
    Like you, we'll sometimes bring in our own stuff as the prices are just extortionate.

3. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I usually buy Pop Corn and add smarties to them, it makes for a good combination. I also like to buy MnM's, or Nacho and melted hot cheese.

4. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

I like to keep it very simple and just stick with a water and a tub of popcorn. I absolutely love movie popcorn (have my own recipe for it to!) but yeah... food at the movies is way to expensive. Some of the theatres around here offer hotdogs..... that kinda bugs, theres nothing worse than being in a movie and having someone a row or two from you crack open the wrapper of one of those hotdogs and release the stench upon the whole section :hah:

5. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

I don't really buy anything, it depends. If I am hungry, I'lll buy small popcorn if I am not, I don't buy anything. As Bliss said, the prices are way too high.

6. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

I don't eat or drink anything. I dont drink anything because I dont want to have to pee during the movie.

So with that said I dont eat anything either becasue then I'll get thirsty.

7. Cait

Cait Oh, poppycock.

There was a movie theater across from a Kmart so we used to go and buy food there and then go see our movie. They closed down that theater, so now we go to this fancy one. The food is expensive, so I usually stick to a small drink. I don't drink a whole lot of it though, because I don't want to have to use the restroom in the middle of my movie.

8. Xeilo

Xeilo Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

I just stick with the good ol popcorn and a coke :)

9. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

I would always buy popcorn (salted) and iced tea even when I'm not really hungry nor thirsty. If I am hungry, I'd like to bring in a sandwich or one of those fingerfood-but-filling stuff except that I know they might be too "smelly" for the other people in the theatre.

10. Dragon

Dragon Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

I should not buy food when I am watching acomedy movie. One time I was taking a sip of drink and something funny happened and I spat the drink out and it got on the person in front of me. I felt soo bad and I thought he was going to kick my ass but I told him I was sorry and he it's cool.