• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Easy homemade low calories snacks

Interis

Registered Member
In an attempt to live healthier from here on, I tried to remove some of my best unhealthy snacks. Last time I made some baked broccoli tots. I boiled the broccoli for roughly a minute and chopped it dice-shaped, mixed it with cheese, egg, onion, and breadcrumbs. It might be a bit too bland for some, but I liked how I could taste the ingredients without any overpowering flavor.

If you have some simple healthy snack recipe, please do share it with me and everyone else here!

Pepper

Registered Member
I love having sliced carrots, celery and cucumber as a snack. I also prepare a yogurt dip with a bit of garlic and lemon. It's delicious!

IrishLass2247

Registered Member
When I am craving something sweet, I make cinnimon raisin oatmeal, add chunky apple sauce, and a dollop of whipped cream. It tastes like I'm eating apple pie, but the calories are really low. It is very satisfying.

Impaired

Registered Member
You can slice up carrots and celery and put them in slightly salty water in the fridge. They keep a long time. Always crisp and crunchy.