• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Easy A

Impact

V.I.P.
I'm surprised there isn't a thread for this already. I really want to see this movie. It has Emma Stone in it and she is hot :lol:

YouTube - 'Easy A' Trailer HD

Anyone else want to see it?

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
I won't be going to the movies to see it, but I have already added it to my Netflix queue.

I thought there was a thread complaining about it, but I can't remember. I think Bubbles hated the concept of comparing it to the Scarlet Letter.

Impact

V.I.P.
Oh, I did a quick search and nothing came up. I could have missed it though.

Yeah, I dunno if i'll be going to the movies to see it, depends how bored I get and how funds look, but I definitely wanna see it when it's on dvd.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
Yeah, i think pretty much the only thing this movie has in common with the Scarlet Letter is the A on the chest. haha How the symbol is used is pretty different from what I can tell.

I want to see this movie too. I'll always see her as Jules though.

"Have fun fucking Jules!"
"I will!"

Konshentz

Konshentz
I'm with AK, not a theater movie but definitely worth a rental.

I loved Stone in Zombieland. I feel I owe it to her to see this one. Haha.