Easter

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
How was your Easter day? What did you do? Did you give/get easter eggs?

I went over at some friends to celebrate it.
I'm still there, we're having a good time.

Sigurd

Internet Dig Dug
My Easter plans are rather typical to what I do during a regular weekend. Just relaxing watching TV and being here. However we got donuts this morning for breakfast, and I'm going to be working on a signature that I wanted to do for a while but never had the time to. So I have to thank you Easter for giving me the time that I needed.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'm going to my parents house tonight for a nice steak on their new BBQ, really looking forward to it.

But till then I'm just lazing in my bed trying to recover from a hangover, so just another day lol.

Bliss

Sally Twit
It's not something people really celebrate here. You go to Church if you're a Christian but that's it. Here it's all about the chocolate.

wolfheart

Registered Member
Gave the kids half of their chocolate egg this morning and then just sat back while the sugar rush went from high to low, now it is calming down time then dinner and bed for them.

One they are in bed it will be time to tidy up after them, they have been like a whirlwind all day, after that I will be sitting down to watch a film and post here.

Oooh_snap

Living on the 0th floor
V.I.P.
I did some shopping to put together an easter basket for my parents... Then I did some yard work.. I will probably do some more yard work.. Then I am going to help a friend out with something.. Then my mom and I are going to cook dinner together. That is it really. Nothing overly exciting, but a nice, productive day nonetheless.