easily-amused Under the Microscope

Discussion in 'Under the Microscope' started by EXQEX9, Feb 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EXQEX9

EXQEX9 Yep.

Your wish is my command!

So, your a theater kid?

Awesome

What got you into theater?

Favorite character you have played?

2. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

Now she has two you big galoon! I'll erase mine.:lol:

3. EXQEX9

EXQEX9 Yep.

holy crap, we fail.

I fail. mine is 2 minutes late...

4. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

I changed mine!

5. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

Favorite actor?

Favorite actress?

EXQEX9 likes this.
  6. Easily-Amused

Easily-Amused http://easily-amused.com/

YAY!!! THANKYOUTHANKYOU!!

yes

my friend leora and I walked in on the 5th-grad improv group called Ishkabibble's "rehearsal," and it looked like a lot of fun, so we begged the director to do something for us third-graders, and he put on Little Red Poncho Head: The 'Jewish' Version of Little Red Riding Hood. I was Poncho Head, and since then I was hooked.
    My mom, though, claims that I was an actress since i set foot on my very first stage during a ballet recital when i was 4.

Puck in A Midsummer Nights Dream. It was my dream role since I read the child's version of the play [[ i must have been somewhere around 6 or 9.... i cant remember ]], and I got the role earlier this school year. I was determined to make it perfect, and I think I did a DAMN good job at it. That is the only role you will ever hear me say that about.
    Another fun one was being an understudy for Red Riding Hood in Into the Woods. I played Rapunzel's Prince because we didnt have enough boys, and I was the lowest girl's voice, but i was Red's understudy and we had a lot of fun with that.
    ------
    Robert DeNiro. He is so multi-talented and fantastic in every role I've seen him in.

Idina Menzel. I love her voice and her subtlety and, in my humble opinion, she is GORGEOUS!
    ------
    and THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU too.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2008
  7. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

This answer just put you at the top of my favorite's list.

Do you prefer city life or country life better?

Who would you like to be stuck on an island with?

Two foods you could eat everyday?

8. EXQEX9

EXQEX9 Yep.

I just realized something!

Are you a thespian?

9. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

How did you meet Kaz? And how long have you known him?

Who's your favorite comedian?

10. Easily-Amused

Easily-Amused http://easily-amused.com/

City or Country - I've never lived in either... though I imagine I'd like city more.

Island - someone who I get along with, someone who can pull his/her own weight, and we have to be able to keep each other entertained. as to a specific person... i have no idea.

Foods - onigiri (japanese riceballs) and mac and cheese.
    ------
    indeed i am!!

sadly, my tiny school does not have a thespian society chapter, but in the sense that I act and love it, i am a thespian.
    ------
    I met Kaz at freshman orientation of our high school. we are both now juniors... so ive known him for about 2 and a half years.

favorite comedian... that's a tough call. I really enjoy Jeff Dunham, but I think Eddie Izzard tops him. Demetri Martin is on my list too, but he is a totally different style.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.