easiest way to get rep

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
two ways actually

1. start a thread about/post in a thread about rep
2. insult someone in a marginally infraction-worthy post.

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
My Methods:

1...... Be So Cool it Hurts

2...... Ignite the stove and adjust to a medium flame. Pour the Extra Virgin Olive Oil into a skillet and allow to sit until smoke point. Roll pieces of Sausage into paintball sized balls and then place into the Skillet. Allow to sear but not burn so as to capture all the fantabulous juices inside (thats what she said). Next crack 4 eggs into a standard cereal bowl, scramble and give 3 nice pumps of "I cant believe its not butter!" Butter Spray into the scramble. Pour Eggs into skillet with the now browned Sausage. Allow to sit until bottom of Eggs are solid. Pour a dash of "Pace Medium Picante" sauce into the eggs, then commence to scramble them all with a Spatula. Now that the eggs are just about ready, light up the second range at full heat. Toss a Tortilla on it... but only for a second or five. Once the flat bread has gained heat and is now elastic enough to fold. Take a single slice of Kraft Singles and split it in half... stack it in the middle of the now warmed tortilla. Clumsily place the Scrambled Eggs and Sausage over the top of the Cheese, Fold the Tortilla like a good mexican. Then repeat the process with another Tortilla, possibly three depending on how big your flat bread is.

How to Fold the Tortilla:

The Right way....

The Wrong way....

.....dont be like this idiot or I will hunt you down and make a hat out of your ass.

DinoFlintstone

"There can be only one!"
two ways actually

1. start a thread about/post in a thread about rep
2. insult someone in a marginally infraction-worthy post.

:p
I tried to word my specifically so not to look like that, but it's a a thought I wanted to 'get out' since I've been thinking about it for a few days.

Not sure about #2, I do insult people, but nowadays I don't like doing it. I don't don't know why you'd get a good rep for it. That sounds cruel.