easiest way to get rep

Discussion in 'The Bathroom Wall' started by Jeanie, Dec 2, 2009.

1. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

two ways actually

1. start a thread about/post in a thread about rep
    2. insult someone in a marginally infraction-worthy post.

2. Xeilo

Xeilo Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

3. Impact

Impact Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

3. Receive offensive reputation, and make suggestion that there should be a delete comment option. :p

Jeanie likes this.
  4. Nevyrmoore

Nevyrmoore AKA Ass-Bandit

4: Start a "tits for rep" scheme.

Bananas likes this.
  5. EllyDicious

EllyDicious made of AMBIGUITY V.I.P. Lifetime

5. please rep me as much as possible now, i want to get the neg rep off my page.

6. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

My Methods:

1...... Be So Cool it Hurts

2...... Ignite the stove and adjust to a medium flame. Pour the Extra Virgin Olive Oil into a skillet and allow to sit until smoke point. Roll pieces of Sausage into paintball sized balls and then place into the Skillet. Allow to sear but not burn so as to capture all the fantabulous juices inside (thats what she said). Next crack 4 eggs into a standard cereal bowl, scramble and give 3 nice pumps of "I cant believe its not butter!" Butter Spray into the scramble. Pour Eggs into skillet with the now browned Sausage. Allow to sit until bottom of Eggs are solid. Pour a dash of "Pace Medium Picante" sauce into the eggs, then commence to scramble them all with a Spatula. Now that the eggs are just about ready, light up the second range at full heat. Toss a Tortilla on it... but only for a second or five. Once the flat bread has gained heat and is now elastic enough to fold. Take a single slice of Kraft Singles and split it in half... stack it in the middle of the now warmed tortilla. Clumsily place the Scrambled Eggs and Sausage over the top of the Cheese, Fold the Tortilla like a good mexican. Then repeat the process with another Tortilla, possibly three depending on how big your flat bread is.

How to Fold the Tortilla:

The Right way....

[​IMG]

The Wrong way....

[​IMG]

.....dont be like this idiot or I will hunt you down and make a hat out of your ass.

Smelnick and Xeilo like this.
  7. Xeilo

Xeilo Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

8. DinoFlintstone

DinoFlintstone "There can be only one!"

:p
    I tried to word my specifically so not to look like that, but it's a a thought I wanted to 'get out' since I've been thinking about it for a few days.

Not sure about #2, I do insult people, but nowadays I don't like doing it. I don't don't know why you'd get a good rep for it. That sounds cruel.

9. Smelnick

Smelnick Creeping On You V.I.P.

I dissapprove of #2, but that's just cause I don't believe insulting people haha.

On that note, wheres MY rep. I need to start doing awesome things again so I can start getting rep!!!

Impact and DinoFlintstone like this.
  10. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

you might want to re-read that thread. I did not ask for it. People volunteered. That's what happens when people actually like you.

Impact likes this.