• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Earthquakes-Volcanic Activity-Hurricanes-Tsunami-and now Cyclones

SamusAran86

Registered Member
Story

Looks like australia is going to get hit with a stonger cyclone than the one that devistated a towm on Dec 25, 1974

I hope nobodys stupid enough to go outside durring this, but you know its going to happen

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Mother nature is just getting warmed up....She is pissed at us for all the distruction and genral mayhem we have done to her... :eek:hno: I know I know I,sound like tree hugger, but it's true.You can only take and distroy so much before you have to pay......And now mother nature wants pay back ...
We need to work on repairing our home ,not trying to Blow it up or distroy it....
I can go on... :warp: :lol: :warp:

NewGamePlus

Registered Member
"Why are we getting all these natural disasters all of a sudden?"

Republican/Evangelical answer: "Because God's mad at the gays"

Democrat/Normalpeople answer: "Because God's mad at the Republicans/Evangelicals"

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Dude you think the weather is bad now,just wait until the end of the month...
Nasa is set to launch 3 new sattelites and so is thu U.S.S.R and don't forget the navil test with the brits.(nuclear missiles)Plus all of all the enviromentatl problems.So in short the weather is our fault..Mother natures just getting started trying to clean up our mess..And there is still more she can do(The Day After Tomarrow)..... :eek:hno: :eek:oh: :eek:hno: