• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Earthquakes in California again a third one.

nani1987

Registered Member
that's it I think i wanna move.......... nani
3 x's may be too much and may be too close to me............ urghg

doubles2004

Registered Member
Oh No..Run Nani.. Move on out to Texas.

nani1987

Registered Member
no kidding.......... one just hit up by euerka which is 112 miles from me but I didn't feel it, but that is too close............. 6.9 and in LA was 5.4 yesterday tues was in euerka at 4.7 they are getting bigger.............i am packing

doubles2004

Registered Member
Really I would have been gone along time ago..I like California to visit ..But there is no way i could live there..

1_ares_1

Registered Member
OMG!! Ana, did you have to hang on as tight as I did?? Sheesh, I almost fell right off California and into the Pacific! aahhahah! :eek:oh:

doubles2004

Registered Member
1_ares_1 said:
OMG!! Ana, did you have to hang on as tight as I did?? Sheesh, I almost fell right off California and into the Pacific! aahhahah! :eek:oh:
No .Dont fall off. Just hurry and move.

nani1987

Registered Member
just felt the rumble no movement but it was scarry i was on aol with my sisterin law and she heard it too...........
oh yeah your in LA ares it hit there......... and twice in eurkea.. it is far but dang those earthquakes you can either hear,feel or see it..........nani

1_ares_1

Registered Member
They don't bother me....shoot I've been here all my life and they haven't claimed me yet!

doubles2004

Registered Member
1_ares_1 said:
They don't bother me....shoot I've been here all my life and they haven't claimed me yet!
They better not ..You will be missed.

Julie

Registered Member
Hey you all could move down here to FL...we could all go thru hurricane season together!