Earphones or Headphones?

Earphones or Headphones?

• Total voters

Bliss

Sally Twit
Earphones for me all the way. I think back to the days when you could only source headphones and I find them quite annoying. They'd always fall off my head and you couldn't lie down easily with them on.

Headphones. I get a sore and this annoying tingling feeling whenever I use earphones. Plus, I think the quality from headphones are much better if you get the right ones. ;)

Is the poll about which we use or which we prefer?
I prefer headphones in that i find they are more sound proof and reliable, but i use earphones cos they are more practical for lying down and stuff...

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I prefer headphones because there more comfortable in my opinion. I've always had problems putting on earphones because a lot of time they would fall off, so it got quite annoying.

Bliss

Sally Twit
Is the poll about which we use or which we prefer?
I prefer headphones in that i find they are more sound proof and reliable, but i use earphones cos they are more practical for lying down and stuff...
It's about which you prefer.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
I prefer headphones because there more comfortable in my opinion. I've always had problems putting on earphones because a lot of time they would fall off, so it got quite annoying.
What he said. I wonder too if my ear is too small or something, haha. Unfortunately, it's more practical to carry earphones with you than headphones.

R1pperZ

Registered Member
I love my earphones, you can barely feel them and they have amazing sound quality with the nice ones. Mine set me back $30 but are well worth it.