Earphones or Headphones?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bliss, Oct 5, 2008.

?

Earphones or Headphones?

1. Earphones

47.6%
  2. Headphones

52.4%
  1. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

Earphones for me all the way. I think back to the days when you could only source headphones and I find them quite annoying. They'd always fall off my head and you couldn't lie down easily with them on.

Blueyes likes this.

2. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Headphones. I get a sore and this annoying tingling feeling whenever I use earphones. Plus, I think the quality from headphones are much better if you get the right ones. ;)

Blueyes likes this.
  3. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

Is the poll about which we use or which we prefer?
    I prefer headphones in that i find they are more sound proof and reliable, but i use earphones cos they are more practical for lying down and stuff...

4. Oooh_snap

Oooh_snap Living on the 0th floor V.I.P. Lifetime

I prefer headphones. I have too many piercings that get in the way of earphones.

Blueyes likes this.
  5. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I prefer headphones because there more comfortable in my opinion. I've always had problems putting on earphones because a lot of time they would fall off, so it got quite annoying.

6. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

It's about which you prefer.

7. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

What he said. I wonder too if my ear is too small or something, haha. Unfortunately, it's more practical to carry earphones with you than headphones.

Blueyes likes this.
  8. Mustardsky

Mustardsky Registered Member

well earphones because it would look retarded wearing that around city

9. LadyPinky

LadyPinky scientia potestas est

Earphones I have the bud kind that totally block out the noise around me.

10. R1pperZ

R1pperZ Registered Member

I love my earphones, you can barely feel them and they have amazing sound quality with the nice ones. Mine set me back $30 but are well worth it.

Blueyes likes this.