• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Early Lead LAPD confirms bizarre story about knife found on O.J. Simpson’s former property

EdgeHead

Registered Member
What I'd like to know in all of this is how in the hell that the police officer who found the knife all those years ago actually thought it was the smartest idea ever to keep that finding from the LAPD? Unless I'm mistaken, assuming that OJ was still on criminal trial when the knife was found, this could've changed everything in the verdict.

Either way, if I'm the off-duty officer who found that knife, I'm expecting to have charges pressed against me.

Last edited:

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
The cop is a moron for not turning it in immediately. Wonder if he didn't want OJ found guilty or wanted a sick souvenir.