• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

PC Games EA Origin's Websites, $20 off PC Downloadable Games

BigBob

Registered Member
I just wanted to let everyone know that EA is running a little deal for $20 off with this code: OS3874XVC on their Origin's Website.

There are a ton of games that are at $19.99 that I know some people here would be interested in (Mirror's Edge, Bulletstorm, Left for Dead, F.E.A.R etc etc).

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
I've played/beaten all of the games you've listed already, so I'll pass on this deal... but I'm pretty sure this is a deal that is coming because Origin isn't too well received among hardcore gamers. I personally don't like Origin because it's always slow for me.

One of my best friends told me about this deal yesterday and already bought three games using this code. Crazy.