• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Games E3 - Sony Conference

Konshentz

Konshentz
Sony's conference has been going on for a bit and they are absolutely killing it.

I'm looking forward to all but a couple of the games they've shown. I'll post trailers once its over.

Konshentz

Konshentz
The games I'm most looking forward to are...

I'm also really looking forward to Arkham Knight next week and Uncharted 4 next spring.

Dreams looks... odd. I may one day give No Man's Sky a shot.

And I like that Sony will get the new COD map packs before Xbox. That had always bothered me before when it was reversed. Haha.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
I haven't finished the Sony conference yet, as I had to go out but I watched most of it.

I'm surprised by Horizon: Zero Dawn. I'd never even heard of it before but it's currently the game I'm most excited about from E3 so far. It looks amazing!

Dreams looks interesting, I'm both confused and intrigued.

I did NOT expect them to pull out The Last Guardian after all this time.

Konshentz

Konshentz
Yeah, it was nice to see Guerrilla Games put down Killzone and try something new. It definitely has potential... probably a holiday release, but who knows, Sony needs some good exclusives and fast. XB! is going to own this fall.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Horizon: Zero Dawn looks stunning. Urge to buy PS4...rising.

Maroon Bells at 1:56?

They seem to have used several real life landscapes as inspiration. I also noticed what looked like Yosemite's El Capitan, Bryce Canyon National Park, and maybe Vasquez Rocks?

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
I'm already so intrigued by the world. Having these tribal-looking people and prehistoric land but then robot dinosaurs! That's just awesome.