• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

E3 - Microsoft Conference

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
Microsoft is up tomorrow. This one ends up being at 2:30am Australian time. I'm not willing to get up at that time to watch it this year so I'll be watching it in the morning a bit later.

Konshentz

Konshentz
The female head of 343 nearly put me to sleep. Never let her speak again. Haha.

Halo 5 seems pretty meh to me. I'm only really watching this conference to see if they make me regret getting rid of my XB1. They are 0-1 so far.

Konshentz

Konshentz
Just a CG trailer, put I'll pass on Recore. 0-2.

-----

Backwards compatibility is pretty big, at least for the people that haven't already made the jump.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
I'm actually having trouble watching Microsofts conference. I'm not at home which makes it harder, I'm trying to use my Macbook which I hate using and none of the videos are loading. If this keeps happening I might not be able to watch the rest of the conferences until I go home in a day and a half.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
I FINALLY got it working on youtube.

That Recore game looks pretty cool. Love the design of the bots.

I thought the head of 343 was fine, she wasn't even on for that long so I definitely didn't find her boring. Although I haven't watched it all yet.

The backwards compatibility thing is pretty cool. I wish PS4 would do that. I have so many PS3 game still.

I feel like we have been seeing The Division for ages. I think this is only the second E3 for that game but I feel like it's the third.

Tacoma looks really interesting. I loved Gone Home so I'm really keen to play that.

Oh man that Cuphead game makes me really wish I had an Xbox.

Konshentz

Konshentz
I turned it off. After they went 0-3, I lost interest. Maybe I'll check out a few things... but eh.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Halo 5 seems pretty meh to me
Halo 5 looks like total garbage, or at least the multiplayer does. I'll miss playing the campaign, but after the Halo 4 and Master Chief Collection debacles, I have no faith in 343i to put out a quality Halo game (not that Bungie did any better with Reach). Halo was always going to be the only reason I'd have to get an Xbox One, but the series is dead to me now.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
I turned it off. After they went 0-3, I lost interest. Maybe I'll check out a few things... but eh.
What do you mean 0-3? I've seen you doing that but I don't get it. Is that your own personal score or something? What's it based off?

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
Ah I see what you mean. Yeah I wasn't interested in most of Microsofts big games aside form Tomb Raider, but I did like the look of heaps of the indie games they showed off. Where as on the flip side I was more interested in Sonys big games and not so much their indies.