E3 08

bball4life

Alfred :: Gotham Hero
is anyone going to watch the E3 08 this year. i sure am.

if you dont know, the E3 (Electronic Entertainment Expo) is an expo where anything recent or upcoming in gaming is displayed to the public.

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
I've always wanted to go. They kinda trashed my hopes of that in 2007 when they made it invitation only.....fuckers.

It would have only been a 5 or so hour drive from where I live to!

bball4life

yeah, i have always wanted to go also.

i mean a mix of everything gaming, and tons of hot chicks, where can u go wrong? :2thumbup:

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
The one that got me hooked was when Socom first came out. I recall reading about it in Playstation magazine how they were having some epic battles going on at E3. Because of that I'd wanted to take a trip down there, but because of school and work it just never happened.

R1pperZ

Registered Member
I'll have to check when good ol' G4 is televising it.. E3 is always a satisfying dose of the latest gaming insanity. Especially seeing Morgan web and the psycho dude all gitty about a hands on presentation.

What games are you guys looking forward to seeing the latest game play videos for?

A few that I am looking forward to seeing are:

Left 4 Dead
Alone in the Dark
Alan Wake
Too human
Dead Space
Fracture
Aliens - Colonial Marines
Infamous
Prototype

bball4life

last years e3 was awesome. with all the new systems out/coming out. ill say it was my favorite e3 i have ever seen. and i'v been watching since i was like 9