E pluribus unum

scitsofreaky

Registered Member
#1
Hello, I'm scitsofreaky. Not too much to know about me. I'm a lazy- I mean easy goin' guy who likes to read, play PS2 games and have good discussions. Yup, that's about it.
 
#3
I think the name makes sense... "out of many, one" so out of all the new members, he wants to set himself apart. Now of course, he could have done so by posting more about himself in his intro, but oh well... I'm sure over time we'll get to know him better through the forums.

Welcome to FC... post a lot and such.
 

Kazmarov

For a Free Scotland
#4
Welcome, hope you enjoy your time here.

PS2, eh? A nice discussion of modern ethics over a game of Burnout 3, perhaps?

Kaz
 

Iris

rainbow 11!
#5
I LOVE the title. :] I am in Latin 2 so I get a kick out of it when I see something with Latin. ^^; + rep

Welcome to the forums! I hope you can contribute to it and post a lot. Have fun.
 
#6
Himeko Kurusugawa said:
I LOVE the title. :] I am in Latin 2 so I get a kick out of it when I see something with Latin. ^^; + rep

Welcome to the forums! I hope you can contribute to it and post a lot. Have fun.
I have latin as well and I honestly don't know any latin words. I'm in my senior year. Ah well, that's just 6 years with 4 hours latin a week wasted. I do know how to translate with a dictionary though.

I'm still a newb but have fun in fc.
 

scitsofreaky

Registered Member
#7
patkick said:
I have latin as well and I honestly don't know any latin words. I'm in my senior year. Ah well, that's just 6 years with 4 hours latin a week wasted. I do know how to translate with a dictionary though.

I'm still a newb but have fun in fc.
I know what you mean, I took latin for 3 years in jr and sr high, and all I can remember is semper ubi sub ubi, which is just a bad play on words that I learned the first day or so.

SenatorB said:
Now of course, he could have done so by posting more about himself in his intro, but oh well... I'm sure over time we'll get to know him better through the forums.
I never know what to say about myself, so feel free to ask me any questions. But I generally don't give out personal info for a bit, like age, in an attempt to prevent some bias.

Thank you all for the welcome.
 

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
#9
Welcome to the forums, I am very glad that you've decided to join these forums, and I'm very hopeful that you'll become an active member here at Fusion Central. Enjoy yourself and please post as much as you can without spamming of course.
 

Iris

rainbow 11!
#10
Agricola,-ae f.- Farmer
vita,-ae f.-life

That's the only thing I can remember off the top of my head. I will be studying vocabulary this year for the regional Latin competition so it will help me.