TV E! orders extreme plastic surgery bridal competition

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
I cannot believe this is going to be a real show and the sad part is that it'll probably be a big hit.

Unreal.

http://livefeed.hollywoodreporter.co...mpetition.html

In one of the most shocking reality TV ideas yet, E! has ordered a new series that crosses a wedding competition with extreme plastic surgery. The network is set to announce “Bridalplasty,” where brides-to-be compete in wedding-themed challenges to win extensive surgical procedures.

Each week, a group of women go head-to-head in such challenges as writing wedding vows and planning honeymoons. The winner receives the chance to choose a plastic surgery procedure from her “wish list.” She’s given the procedure immediately, and results are shown at the start of the following week’s episode.

One by one, the women are voted out by their rivals and, according to the show’s description, face “possibly walking away with nothing and losing [their] chance to be the perfect bride.”

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
That's just disgusting. The fact that they're doing this means there is probably a market for it. I don't know why people waste their time with stuff like this. It's so pathetic.

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
Do you think people will waste their time watching this stuff?
Other than teens, I don't think any other age is going to like this idea.

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
That's just disgusting. The fact that they're doing this means there is probably a market for it. I don't know why people waste their time with stuff like this. It's so pathetic.
I second this. Just when you think reality TV couldn't get anymore pathetic, they hit a new low. I bet Ryan Seacrest will be producing this since he already works on garbage like Living Lohan and Keep Up With The Kardashians.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
lol. I like Keeping up with the Kardashians. I am admittedly a reality tv junkie...but even I wouldn't watch this. It sounds terrible.

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
I bet Ryan Seacrest will be producing this since he already works on garbage like Living Lohan and Keep Up With The Kardashians.
If people like it then I see no reason why to not work on it and make money out of it.

Personally, I don't like any of the mentioned shows - but I guess he's smart for producing what seems to be the trend of today..whether we like it or not.