TV E! orders extreme plastic surgery bridal competition

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Millz, Sep 16, 2010.

1. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

I cannot believe this is going to be a real show and the sad part is that it'll probably be a big hit.

Unreal.

http://livefeed.hollywoodreporter.co...mpetition.html

2. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

That's just disgusting. The fact that they're doing this means there is probably a market for it. I don't know why people waste their time with stuff like this. It's so pathetic.

3. EllyDicious

EllyDicious made of AMBIGUITY V.I.P. Lifetime

Do you think people will waste their time watching this stuff?
    Other than teens, I don't think any other age is going to like this idea.

4. Bubbles

Bubbles I ♥ Haters

I second this. Just when you think reality TV couldn't get anymore pathetic, they hit a new low. I bet Ryan Seacrest will be producing this since he already works on garbage like Living Lohan and Keep Up With The Kardashians.

5. AnitaKnapp

AnitaKnapp It's not me, it's you. V.I.P. Lifetime

lol. I like Keeping up with the Kardashians. I am admittedly a reality tv junkie...but even I wouldn't watch this. It sounds terrible.

6. EllyDicious

EllyDicious made of AMBIGUITY V.I.P. Lifetime

If people like it then I see no reason why to not work on it and make money out of it.

Personally, I don't like any of the mentioned shows - but I guess he's smart for producing what seems to be the trend of today..whether we like it or not.

7. konboye

konboye Registered Member

What do you expect from the people that made the girl was pounded by Ray J in a sex tape, Kim K, famous?