• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

E-mail on not paying ebay fee's

TGirl

Registered Member
Ok I got this weird e-mail on Not paying E-mail fees...I didn't click on the link, cuz I was to scared to....but have any of you guys gotten a e-mail like this one....

WE NOW HAVE INSIDE INFORMATION HOW YOU CAN NOW AUCTION YOUR GOODS
AND SERVICES FOR FREE ONLINE WITH NO EBAY FEES AND ACTUALLY RECEIVE
BIDS. WE WILL BLOW THE COVER OFF THIS SECRET. POWERSELLERS HATE
US FOR SHOWING YOU HOW TO SELL YOUR GOODS FOR FREE!

~Trina~

TGirl

Registered Member
it was not from ebay...I am not sure I can type the sight in here though.....It was from a Wholeseller

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
It doesn't say anything about selling on eBay. My guess is they are trying to sell an auction program to plug into your website or trying to get you to use some of the free auction stes.

TGirl

Registered Member
ahhhh I see...........Well I didn't want to hit the link...kinda scared of people getting into my computer...or something weird like that!!!

Thank you

1_ares_1

Registered Member
I think you are right not to click those links Trina. Better safe than sorry!

helpisontheway

Registered Member
I wouldn't click on the link... but it kind of looks like a commision kind of affiliate program with marketing wording.