• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

E- Books

AmericanMusic

Registered Member
As we ll know that in the past and maybe a little this day that most reading materials are gotten from the library or book stores. Now of course the internet is coming into play.

First have you ever read an e-book? Did it seem better to you than something you have to get? Do you believe libraries and book stores are going to g out of existance in the future?

Impaired

Registered Member
I MUCH prefer paper books to ebooks. That said, I bought a Sony tablet a few years ago, and have read dozens of ebooks. I bought a waterproof tablet, so I began enjoying books in places where I normally wouldn't, which is nice.

I still prefer real books.

Sian

Registered Member
I prefer real, paper books too. Too much internet makes my eyes weird and keeps me awake at night. Will say goodnight for today !

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Prefer real books myself. I have a decent sized library committed to baseball books right now (35 and counting) and it will keep growing with paper books.

Konshentz

Konshentz
I prefer real books. There's just something about the smell of them. Haha. But I also own two Kindles and sometimes those are the smart way to go.

AmericanMusic

Registered Member
I agree with all of you I like real books. It's just a more personal feeling with a snakck and a drink. Right now we're paying off bills. But soon I want to buy books continously. I don't want the day to come that they don't make books anymore. I can't do it this month but hopefully next month.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Konshentz Reading 9
Mirage Reading 3
Impaired Reading 1
MissMe Reading 7
Unity Reading 13