E- Books

AmericanMusic

Registered Member
As we ll know that in the past and maybe a little this day that most reading materials are gotten from the library or book stores. Now of course the internet is coming into play.

First have you ever read an e-book? Did it seem better to you than something you have to get? Do you believe libraries and book stores are going to g out of existance in the future?

Impaired

Registered Member
I MUCH prefer paper books to ebooks. That said, I bought a Sony tablet a few years ago, and have read dozens of ebooks. I bought a waterproof tablet, so I began enjoying books in places where I normally wouldn't, which is nice.

I still prefer real books.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Prefer real books myself. I have a decent sized library committed to baseball books right now (35 and counting) and it will keep growing with paper books.

AmericanMusic

Registered Member
I agree with all of you I like real books. It's just a more personal feeling with a snakck and a drink. Right now we're paying off bills. But soon I want to buy books continously. I don't want the day to come that they don't make books anymore. I can't do it this month but hopefully next month.