• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

PlayStation 2 Dynasty Warrior:Xtreme Legends

liammccabe

:) Hi everyone,
I have recentlay purchased the game in the title and was wondering if anyone at all had completed the latest in the dynasty warriors series. I am held up by one part which is driveing me to insanity. In edit mode when it comes to the clothing for men i have unlocked most of the items of clothing. In the top, middle and bottom row i only need to unlock the last three at the right hand side. In the middle and bottom row i have unlocked up to the fur costume that is described as "prefered by bandits". In the top row which is head ware i have unlocked up to the strategists head band. The one that looks like something from a karate movie. Once again its the last three in the row at the right hand side.

I hope anyone gets this message and posts back to me.
cheers

Sparda

I got a question.You see i got Dynasty wariors 5 and i like it but is xtreem legends beter?

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
You start off as a piece of "fodder" as I like to call them. You have to work your way up to being a general. It's quite unique, but I prefer the Empires version of the game over the other two choices (DW5 and DW5:XL). For the same price you should pick up Empires, especially if you have a 360.

Sparda

You start off as a piece of "fodder" as I like to call them. You have to work your way up to being a general. It's quite unique, but I prefer the Empires version of the game over the other two choices (DW5 and DW5:XL). For the same price you should pick up Empires, especially if you have a 360.
man it's gotta be cool:)

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Empires is better, though. You have to take over ancient China territory by territory, and you get to choose how you take it over. I cna'treally explain more than that, but it's a really good strategy version of DW:5. You also play every offensive/defensive, of you can skip. The AI will simulate the Defenses, and you just won't invade if you skip.