• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Dynasty/Samurai Warriors Games

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
Anyone here a fan?

I honestly never read the reviews because I know that no game reviewer likes them, but the games are so terribly addictive to me, I just can't explain it.

My favorite so far is Samurai Warriors 2. With Dynasty Warriors 6 out in one week and SW2: Extreme Legends out in June, it looks like the next few months are going to be great for fans.

Hanzo_Hattori

For the Horde!
I'm a BIG fan of those games!!!, I originally got this name FROM the Hanzo Hattori there.

Yea, THEY are addictive!!!, I want to play it know!. I have every game released for Samurai Warriors :spin:

If you ask me a question about a warrior I'll know about it :D

Orochi Warriors didn't quite cut it much for me, I liked SW2 and Empires.

And I hope SWEX2 gets released here by June, It SHOULD! rock!!!

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
Samurai Warriors is just a terrible version of Ninja Gaiden.

Play Ninja Gaiden and you will wonder "WTF was a thinking playing Dynasty/Samurai Warriors".

Seriously its probably about 10 bucks now.

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
Well get one. Or Check if it has been ported to the playstation. I am almost positive Ninja Gaiden black was.

Hanzo_Hattori

For the Horde!
Its been brought to the PS3 and I haven't got any money to buy it ):, Buy it for meh Lord Swift? :D LOL

Anyway I'm staying with Samurai Warriors until I play Ninja Gaiden

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n
Orochi Warriors blows! Really, the only thing I like is the tag team system ;_; Only story mode and free mode to play....where are meh other options?!

Samurai Warriors 2 is completely great! Though I hate how they did Keiji's and some of the others voices for this one and their personalities have been butchered too. Besides that I fell in love with the game. Hanzo has never looked smexier^_^

Thing is though they took out the second costum out aswell, which I hate because costumes like No, Keiji, and Hanzo were the reasons why I keep playing Samurai Warriors over and over again.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
Ninja Gaiden was lame and it's definitely not the same kind of game as the games we're discussing here.

I'm looking forward to the next Ninja Gaiden, but it's not comparable to these sorts of games.