• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Dying Girl Kathleen Edward Cyberbullied by 33-Year-Old Neighbor: Why?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Last edited:

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Unfortunately there are some fucked up people in this world. I agree, she should rot in hell.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
I mean, just look at them:

They even look crazy. I say they should get what they're dishing out: harassment. In a perfect world, it would be nice. Otherwise, I think they should face some jail time because this type of harassment is just flat out sick.

MAgnum9987

Do What Thou Wilt
hat is just sickening. The poor girl. The bastards also mocked her dead mother too. That is just wrong. These people need to be sued, and jailed. Big time.

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
After looking at their picture I understand it, they're too fucking stupid to realize how disgusting they are.

SmilinSilhouette

Registered Member
Oh but wait, they're sorry they are such fucking white trash pricks.

Kathleen Edward Taunting: New Apology

After that, who wouldn't forgive them?

I'll bet they will get all their hate returned to them. I wonder if they will ever live this down, I hope not. Reap what you sow assholes!

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
As you all know, I don't condone violence, but do guys believe any jury in the country convict the girl's family if they did any sort of violence to the Petrovs?

I honestly doubt it.

SmilinSilhouette

Registered Member
Don't worry about that, these people have just brought all kinds of hell down upon themselves.

When I was a kid I was attacked by dogs. The owners were really nice people and were truly devastated by what happened. When it hit the news their life was hell. People harassed them mercilessly. It was really too bad. But I have no doubt that these people will see everything they have spewed returned to them exponentionally.
------
Yep, with stuff like this out there I'm sure they are reveling in their new found fame: Jennifer & Scott Petkov
------
So they also have decorated their pickup truck with a coffin, which they park across the street. Yea, they really seem sorry.

YouTube - UPDATE: Evil Neighbor After Apologizing: I Don't Give A F Who's Dying!!!

Last edited:

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
What kinda 33-year-old cow bullies a 7 year-old kid? Jesus Christ, woman... pick on someone your own size.

Seriously, this woman is such a sorry excuse for a human being. Well, with her douche pump husband losing his job, between death threats and media scorn, I think they're getting exactly what they deserve. And I love how people put their address up on craigslist. That is so awesome.

Vincent_Valentine

Studley-Do-Right
I wonder how long it took her to plan out that apology. She went from wearing a black hoodie (most likely biker/metal band or something like that by the look of it) and talking like white trash in the original video to suddenly donning librarian glasses, dressing conservatively, and speaking very clearly. There is no way they didn't spend a few hours setting that whole thing up.

It's also pathetic that the whole 'feud' supposedly started over a slow text response. At least there are the good things to come out of this, like the shopping spree Kathleen is going to get from donations people made.