DX vs Miz & Morrison

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Babe_Ruth, Oct 28, 2008.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

So is there anyone else here looking forward to this match next week on Raw?

I personally am very excited, I believe Miz and Morrison are very entertaining, and good wrestlers, and we all know what HHH and HBK can do.

It's pretty obvious that DX is going to win, but it's going to be a good match up none the less.

2. viLky

viLky ykLiv

I'm very displeased with Triple H and dislike him very much. Any match with him is disappointing because you can guess the outcome 95% of the time. So, no, I'm not excited. :mad:

3. wooly

wooly I am the woolrus

yeah its a forgone conclusion but it should be a good match nonetheless. I think Miz and Morrison are the best new tag team the WWE has had in a while, and both could go on to great things. i think if they get the right push they could actually be the next DX. They have an image and persona that would have been perfect for the Attitude era and it's nice to see some of that coming back. (Morrison could do a lot to improve his on the mic ability though)

4. padd

padd Registered Member

you mean Miz right? The guy sucks ass, I find that Morrison carries the team most of the time.

5. wooly

wooly I am the woolrus

morrison has a better more defined persona and is a better wrestler, but is very unconvincing on the mic, i find anyways. he's extremely wooden.

As for miz, i can see how people could find him annoying but he's a lot smoother, more natural on the mic.

They make a very good tag team though.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2008
  6. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

Miz and Morrison fucking own but there's no way they beat DX. I just hope its a good match with many near falls before it ends.

7. Babe_Ruth

I totally agree with you Millz, I just hope it's not a total ass whooping, hopefully Miz and Morrison will be able to dominate the match just a bit. We all know the outcome is a DX victory, but let Miz and Morrison get there spotlight as well.

8. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

Yep and there's that little part of me that thinks maaaaaybe Miz and Morrison will pull it out but then I wake up from my dream and reality sets in.

9. wooly

wooly I am the woolrus

Well if the WWE are looking to give them a push, that's be a push in a BIG way!

They seem to be winning over the crowds anyway so i'd say they will at least get a few moments in the match. it won't be a total annihilation.

10. Babe_Ruth

Miz and Morrison already got a big push, and even if the WWE want to give them another one, there's no way they'll be starting against DX. The only reason why we see DX time to time is because they know more fans will tune in to watch the show. But the thing is, this "New DX" is nothing compared to the old DX in the Attitude Era.