DX need to split up

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Babe_Ruth, Dec 22, 2009.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

This is a rant.

I've been saying this in my head for the longest time and after watching Raw and seeing the Little People's Court and seeing how annoying HHH and HBK are together I think it's time for them to split up. Their both big jokes and it's annoying as heck to watch them cut promo's. They might put on a good show in the ring but other than that I cannot stand them.

This version of DX is nothing compared to the one we had back in the day. I don't expect them to be, but their milking it way to much because it sells merchandise.

I really do hope that they split up at Royal Rumble or after Royal Rumble because I don't know how much more I can take of them.

2. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

I thought RAW was solid last night...when DX wasn't on the screen.

I am a huge Michaels fan and I can tolerate HHH. But last night was too much. It wasn't funny and they took up so much time on the show.

The fans love them and they are making money...that scares me.

3. wooly

wooly I am the woolrus

It's awful having them as the Tag Team champs aswell, so they'll be taking up time on Smackdown aswell as RAW. It is ridiculous. They're horrible to watch so.... i just generally don't watch them. I haven't watched a DX promo in months.

What i would do with DX.... Is turn the Hart Dynasty face and have the side with Bret Hart, Turn DX heel and have them the corporate DX, working for Vince McMahon etc. and have them fight it out.

Bret Gets to feud with Vince, and Triple H and Shawn Michaels put over Tyson Kidd and DH Smith. Perfect Wrestlemania feud!

but i don't think it's gonna happen. Purely for the fact that it's what i really want to happen :p

Last edited: Dec 22, 2009
  4. Anthony1975

Anthony1975 Registered Member

If their skits on Raw last night were not bad enough that fucking fake laughter that Cole and Lawler do just pissed me the fuck off.

5. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Too much "drama" on screen last night with DX taking up too much time. It drag on and on and I was sick of it. Not sure if it's because I'm not a fan of Triple H, or if it was actually too long. Either way, I would like them to split up and both retire.

6. Babe_Ruth

The worse thing is that they repeated it at the end of the show, are the writers that bad that they can come up with a ten minute segement instead of just showing a replay of that terrible none sense?

Seriously it's so stupid and one of the worse storylines I've seen in a real long time.

Santino doing the split in his match vs The Miz was hundred times better then that segment.

7. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Yeah, I noticed that, too. I was watching it on YouTube and just ended up fast forwarding through it. I thought possibly it was a 5 second recap, but it turned out to be so much more. They could of had a match during that time to give some other wrestlers a chance to shine. Even if it would become a squash match! o_O

Last edited: Dec 22, 2009
  8. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

I laughed a few times but yes, it went on way too long and it was annoying to see it played a second time.

I like Triple H and Michaels, but not as a tag team.

9. Anthony1975

Anthony1975 Registered Member

My sentiments exactly. There is no need for them stupid skits they do because they serve no purpose whatsoever.

10. Babe_Ruth

I didn't mind the skits back in the Attitude ERA because they were actually funny and they weren't annoying as heck. Now in this point and time, they try to hard, their extremely annoying and they have more skits then actual wrestling matches.