Dwyane Wade

Discussion in 'Art & Creative' started by Fresh, Jul 19, 2007.

1. Fresh

Fresh Aw, Here It Goes!

Went textless this time tried a new tut, I think it looks clean:

[​IMG]

2. Kyo_Muramasa

Kyo_Muramasa Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n

Move the Clipping mask of the one on the left alittle more to the left so it doesn't take focus out that much of looking at the original pic Fresh, looks alittle iffy looking at it right now that way.

But I got say though it is clean, and it's making Wade look alittle eye catching^-^ I say this deserves a 9/10!

3. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Finally a basketball sig, glad to see those, haven't seen one in a while. Anyways good job my friend, I love the picture you took of D Wade, a lot of people take pictures of players in there uniforms, but you decided to change it up and take a picture of him in street clothes, it's great. I would have to give you a rating of 8.5/10 keep up the great, and keep those bball sigs coming.

4. Nosferatu_Alucard

Nosferatu_Alucard Undead Intellectual

I like it.

My only critique is to get rid of the extra face on the left. The one on the right works, but I don't like the place of the other one and it's a little much to me.

5. zunami

zunami Registered Member

Good sig but either move the face on the left further away or the face on the right closer.

6. Fresh

Fresh Aw, Here It Goes!

Yeah, I was planning on making a version 2 with the clipping mask closer. I've just been a little lazy.:yawn:

7. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

The face on the left needs to go but the face(s) on the right will look ridicilous. That's a pretty decent sig. I like it.

8. Kyo_Muramasa

Kyo_Muramasa Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n

Alot like how I feel when I want to make a second version of some sigs I make for others and myself:shifty: