Dwyane Wade Sig

Discussion in 'Art & Creative' started by Fresh, Jul 22, 2006.

1. Fresh

Fresh Aw, Here It Goes!

Another sig. So let me kno if their is anything wrong. How can I make it better.

[​IMG]

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

You really got to work on your backgrounds and lettering because no offence there pretty bad. You got the right idea and everything but you go to work those things.

3. Blur

Blur iPimp

i like the text. i dont like much else. did u make your current sig cause u need to make more like that if u did

4. Fresh

Fresh Aw, Here It Goes!

Do you guys know where I can find Background Tutorials. Would help me alot as you can see.

5. Almost2Clean

Almost2Clean Guest

there;s nothing wrong with the actual font of the text. i jus thtink it should be bolder/ thicker, the background i kinda bland becuz it blends in with dwayne wades skin complexion, i mean i know the look you're going for, but i just kinda bores me.

6. Blur

Blur iPimp

7. Fresh

Fresh Aw, Here It Goes!

Naw I didn't make my current sig someone on another forum did it for me.

8. Blur

Blur iPimp

oooo lol. ok cus i was wondering how come none of the sigs u were posting were like, on that level. no offense :D

9. Fresh

Fresh Aw, Here It Goes!

None takin' I know im not that great right now, hopefully I can read some tutorials and learn how to create really good sigs.

10. vietboi955

vietboi955 Guest

not bad man you could still use some work, but in time itll look really good