Dwade

Discussion in 'Art & Creative' started by .Springs, Oct 4, 2006.

1. .Springs

.Springs Guest

2. SenatorB

SenatorB J.S.P.S

I like the text a lot for some reaason. The rest is a little too single color for my tastes, but has the potential to be good if you brought the green out a little more.

3. I love the text!!! The colors are pretty good but a little boring... I get it 8/10

4. Kyo_Muramasa

Kyo_Muramasa Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n

That is shiney cool...and it's got some nice blends of colors to boot! Don't know who ye are Springs but I know for one that u are one talented artist to behold in times to come on FC^^;

5. This is from M2!!! I saved a lot of sigs from M2 and i just saw this in my photos!

6. BigBlue

BigBlue ----------------------

I think I recruited him from m2, well either me or someone else..

7. oh well i have the original version of that sig... the fonts a lil different

8. breathilizer

breathilizer Resident Ass-Kisser

Good stuff, .Springs! One thing I'd suggest is to use the Lens Correction feature (if you're using PS). Filter>Distort>Lens Correction. Specifically, check out where it says "Amount," 'lighten/darken,' and 'Mid point.' The two sliders there can be helpful tools to help give your sigs (which are excellent on their own, btw) a nice finishing touch. Check it out and let me know what you think. When you get the hang of it (short learning curve), you'll figure out ways to use it outside the traditional intent of the tool.

Keep up the good work!