• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

DVD collection

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
They also do packages here at discounted prices. It's worse during the holidays because everywhere it's a DVD sale of boxsets. And I can't get inside the store without buying something. I swear I need to forget my credit card when I go inside a DVD store.

Also when I travel, I notice that some DVDs are cheaper in other countries and I end up hoarding. :/

Monroe

Registered Member
Id say I have 5-600 dvds. I love buying movies, and usually buy a few a few times a week.

I like buying movies I love that are older that I haven't seen in awhile. New releases I generally wait till they're a little cheaper, unless its one I absolutely love or really want to see.
I never rent movies anymore as I forget to return them and end up paying new release price for em anyways.