Durant Has Historic Game For Texas

K

Kidd

Kevin Durant had a game like no other in the history of Big 12 basketball.

The Texas freshman scored 37 points and grabbed 23 rebounds to become the first player in the history of the conference to have a 30-20 game in No. 23 Texas' 76-64 win over Texas Tech on Wednesday night.

He even impressed Texas Tech coach Bob Knight.

"He's really good," he said. "The guy is 6-9, he is mobile, he's quick, he's fast. I mean what more does he have to do. There's no secret thing that he drinks before the game."
Woah, now that's a monster game.

Fresh

Aw, Here It Goes!
Thats crazy, he to be as athletic as Shawn Marion and as good a scorer as Tracy McGrady at this rate Kevin might be picked over Oden, though I doubt it because good big men are hard to find.

Thats crazy, he to be as athletic as Shawn Marion and as good a scorer as Tracy McGrady at this rate Kevin might be picked over Oden, though I doubt it because good big men are hard to find.
I'm more impressed by his rebounding numbers. Dude has been averaging 11 rebounds a game and he's a small forward.

Damn, I gotta watch the rerun on NASN or download it at sportbit.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
This guy is a monster, I think he's having a better College season then Oden, but I don't think he would get selected over Oden, because Oden has more potential then Durant, but if they both enter the Draft they should go 1-2. With all these young studs playing in collge this year, it should make an interesting March Madness.