Dunking in Your Drink

Boredie

In need of Entertainment
Do you dunk biscuits/cookies or other things in your coffee/tea/other drinks?

Chaos

Epic Gamer
V.I.P.
Oh yus ma'am, I sure do. All the time. There's nothing nicer than to dunk biscuits in my tea and coffee. My favourites are chocolate digestives and cookies. :lick2:

It's delicious. :nod:

Boredie

In need of Entertainment
Oh yus ma'am, I sure do. All the time. There's nothing nicer than to dunk biscuits in my tea and coffee. My favourites are chocolate digestives and cookies. :lick2:

It's delicious. :nod:
Mmmm... Chocolate digestive biscuits... I get a pack once a year or so when someone comes from the UK. :sigh:

I started this thread because I've been dunking dark chocolate covered biscuits lately in my coffee...

Chaos

Epic Gamer
V.I.P.
ONCE A YEAR!? Jeeeez, you need to get a pack a week! Chocolate digestives are...well, they're the bee's knees. They're total win.

Dark chocolate is nice, but milk chocolate is the best. :D And choc chip cookies, too. The Maryland brand are the yummiest. :nod:

Chaos

Epic Gamer
V.I.P.
You should totally see about getting them sent over. Order some, or get UK friends to send you them!

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I don't do it often, but sometimes I'll take chocolate chip cookies and dunk them in my glass of milk. It depends what type of chocolate chip cookie they are though, if their the ones with the big chocolate chunks then I'll dunk them if their the smaller ones then I don't bother. For some reason the bigger ones are better.

Chaos

Epic Gamer
V.I.P.
I don't do it often, but sometimes I'll take chocolate chip cookies and dunk them in my glass of milk. It depends what type of chocolate chip cookie they are though, if their the ones with the big chocolate chunks then I'll dunk them if their the smaller ones then I don't bother. For some reason the bigger ones are better.
Dunking in a cold drink? I've never tried that. You should try it with a hot drink, BR. Coffee or something. It's really good.

Last edited:

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I've done it hot chocolate before and it's pretty tasty, usually dunk my donut in there from time to time.

I don't drink coffee though hehe.

You should try it in milk, it's pretty good.

Chocolate digestives? Sounds interesting.

If I have a cookie, I prefer to dip in my coffee so it has that soggy taste and texture. Mmmm

How many of you take that last drink at the bottom of the cup? The one with all the leftover crumbs? I do.:nod: