• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

PC Games Dungeon Siege II

dDave

V.I.P.
I got the second Dungeon Siege game a while back. The game is great and the graphics are amazing but i am not good enough to keep myself from dying in the later sections of the Greilyn Jungle after the Elven Shrine.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
I bought this game as well. I played it once and unfortunately haven't had time to play it since. Story of my life apparently.

I'd like to take a few days sometime and polish off the entire game. Just bought some new games though so those might come first. :D

The original Dungeon Siege ruled though and I doubt the second would be any less addicting. That's why I want to wait until I have some spare time. Otherwise I will end up playing it instead of doing things that I need to get done. ;)

Eilt_Druin

Registered Member
It's about the same story for me. I picked this one up earlier this year and have played it a couple of times, but haven't gotten around to finishing it out. Maybe one of these days.

It's a very impressive game, but it certainly is a long one too. I have so many games in my backlog that I'm afraid it will be a while before I finish this one.

dDave

V.I.P.
Yeah I know how that goes, I have played it a little bit since I started this thread but really I haven't been playing all that many games lately, I did do Mario 64 and a little bit of portal but that's pretty much it, I played team fortress 2 once or twice.

n65max

Registered Member
I really enjoy the Dungeon Siege series, but I was a bit disappointed that they only allow 4 people in multiplayer this time around. We would usually have a 6-8 person party in DS 1 and it was fantastic.

dDave

V.I.P.
I only played multiplayer in the first game and it was very fun, is it as good in the second game?