PC Games Dungeon Siege II

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by dDave, Oct 8, 2007.

1. dDave

dDave Guardian of the Light V.I.P.

I got the second Dungeon Siege game a while back. The game is great and the graphics are amazing but i am not good enough to keep myself from dying in the later sections of the Greilyn Jungle after the Elven Shrine.

2. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

I bought this game as well. I played it once and unfortunately haven't had time to play it since. Story of my life apparently.

I'd like to take a few days sometime and polish off the entire game. Just bought some new games though so those might come first. :D

The original Dungeon Siege ruled though and I doubt the second would be any less addicting. That's why I want to wait until I have some spare time. Otherwise I will end up playing it instead of doing things that I need to get done. ;)

3. Eilt_Druin

Eilt_Druin Registered Member

It's about the same story for me. I picked this one up earlier this year and have played it a couple of times, but haven't gotten around to finishing it out. Maybe one of these days.

It's a very impressive game, but it certainly is a long one too. I have so many games in my backlog that I'm afraid it will be a while before I finish this one.

4. dDave

Yeah I know how that goes, I have played it a little bit since I started this thread but really I haven't been playing all that many games lately, I did do Mario 64 and a little bit of portal but that's pretty much it, I played team fortress 2 once or twice.

5. n65max

n65max Registered Member

I really enjoy the Dungeon Siege series, but I was a bit disappointed that they only allow 4 people in multiplayer this time around. We would usually have a 6-8 person party in DS 1 and it was fantastic.

6. dDave

I only played multiplayer in the first game and it was very fun, is it as good in the second game?