PC Games Dungeon Siege II

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
I know I'm a little late with this game but I just bought it a few days ago. Saw it at CompUSA and decided why not. I loved the first so this one would probably be fun as well.

Well I have to say it's a lot better than the first one. I play networked multiplayer on a LAN as well as single player and it really has an awesome "immersive" feel to it. You really get taken in by the vastness of the game. It's a HUGE game. I estimate it would take several full days of playing before even being able to visit most of the areas. Even then I doubt you could find everything. It's just that big.

I really like the style of gameplay that it offers. It feels a lot like the Baldur's Gate series which I also loved.

I know I'm a little late with this game but I just bought it a few days ago. Saw it at CompUSA and decided why not. I loved the first so this one would probably be fun as well.

Well I have to say it's a lot better than the first one. I play networked multiplayer on a LAN as well as single player and it really has an awesome "immersive" feel to it. You really get taken in by the vastness of the game. It's a HUGE game. I estimate it would take several full days of playing before even being able to visit most of the areas. Even then I doubt you could find everything. It's just that big.

I really like the style of gameplay that it offers. It feels a lot like the Baldur's Gate series which I also loved.
je sais pas du tout

One of the best game I've played.. It took me several weeks to finished it.. Now I'm still playing it extension Dungeon Siege II: Broken World

About the second one. I am temporaroly on dialup internet so if i where to buy this game now and excluding working would i be able to play it for a few months on singal player b4 i brought it online? And im not exactly shure how the whole LAN thing works but my friends dad works for our citys local wireless companay so he will figure that out.

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
You could play single player no problem. Dial-up might not be very good for online play though. Even some high-speed connections are slow these days. I can't imagine using dial-up for playing games online anymore.

emin3m

Registered Member
i like dungeon sige 2

i finished it more then 5 times and i played with codes only 2 times or 3

and i cant w8 (wait) dungeon sige 3