Duke Nukem Teaser Trailer Released

Kazmarov

For a Free Scotland
Man, Duke Nukem Forever's been in development for what, ten years? However, other games left for dead like Prey and Team Fortress 2 have managed to finally be completed in the last couple of years, so this isn't the strangest thing to ever happen.

I don't know, in the interim I think games like Serious Sam have largely replaced Duke Nukem's niche in the gaming market.

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
I think it's probably going to be just an average shooter, relying on the (currently suspect) awesome factor of Duke, and bought only by fans of the originals.

ExpectantlyIronic

e̳̳̺͕ͬ̓̑̂ͮͦͣ͒͒h̙ͦ̔͂?̅̂ ̾͗̑
I'm not sure that this game has been in development for long enough to warrant a teaser. I'd hate to see them rush it to market. Either way, it looks pretty cool. I look forward to playing it when it gets released sometime in the next dozen years.

Sephy

Forum Drifter
Even though most of the Duke Nukem games aren't great, I still had a lot of fun playing them. It think this one will be pretty good too (as far as Duke Nukem games go). I'm pretty anxious to try it out.

Well they have been releasing trailers since 1998 if YouTube is correct, so my hopes aren't going up that quickly. However, I would find it hilarious if the game came out and was fantastic. That would make me laugh.