• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Duke Nukem Forever

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'll definitely end up buying this game for the PS3. I've always been a fan of Duke Nukem, and this one looks fairly entertaining. I haven't played in the original in years, but I might do so before I make this purchase.

Konshentz

Konshentz
Definitely some funny moments in the trailer.

I loved Duke Nukem 3D. I'm hoping this one is just as good.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
When I heard Gearbox came to the rescue and finished the game, I almost shit my pants. "The dudes behind Borderlands are doing Duke Nukem Forever? . . . NO FUCK YOU FOR PLAYING JOKES ON ME, FUCK Y- Oh it's legit? . . . does anyone have some tissues? Maybe a cigarette?"

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
When I heard Gearbox came to the rescue and finished the game, I almost shit my pants. "The dudes behind Borderlands are doing Duke Nukem Forever? . . . NO FUCK YOU FOR PLAYING JOKES ON ME, FUCK Y- Oh it's legit? . . . does anyone have some tissues? Maybe a cigarette?"
I marked the fuck out more than you did. I shit my pants, cleaned it up, and then shit my pants again. I saw the reveal trailer and was like "OOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGG THIS IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT LEGITTTTTTT!!!!!"

I had to watch the trailer 10 times to believe it.

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
You better not be joking!!! *Panting really hard* You better not be joking man!!! *Tear rolling down my eye*. It is REEEEAAAAALLLL!!! Oh my God! I can't believe it! I have been waiting for this game forever and it is finally coming! I grew up with Duke Nukem and they have been teasing this game since I was 10. Hope it is not a disappointment. YES!