PC Games Duke Nukem 3D

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Merc, Apr 18, 2006.

1. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

I'm on a classic FPS roll here, so why not a thread about Dukey?

Duke Nukem 3D is based off of the classic side scrollers Duke Nukem and Duke Nukem II, both of which are classic PC titles. However, Duke Nukem unveils the true badass that Duke really is.

DN3D is a first person shooter where you take the role of ass-kicker extraordinaire Duke Nukem, who must save the planet and it's babes from invading aliens. The game is cheesy, funny, violent, vulgar, and an overall great time to be had.

Who else here has played it? I know I still have the full game on my laptop and a few conversions of the game.

2. Yeah I remember Duke Nukem, game was very fun, especially hearing his comments as your killing people, etc.

3. Kos4Evr

Kos4Evr Registered Member

Yeah it was a classic and fun game. Paying the strippers was always funny too. Believe it or not, Duke Nukem Forever is still in the works.

4. Merc

It's called Duke Nukem Forever because that's how long it's going to take them to complete it.

5. moose

moose O N03Z!!! 4 /V0Z!!!

I had duke nukem time to kill for ps1 ooo best game ever

6. My favorite quote from Duke is "It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum...and I'm all outta gum."

7. Merc

That was a shitty 3rd person knock off, the game wer're talking about is much better.

8. moose

moose O N03Z!!! 4 /V0Z!!!

sucks cuz i dont have a pc :'( ill have to buy one soon

9. Nevyrmoore

Nevyrmoore AKA Ass-Bandit

Eh....I found my copy in the loft, it's sitting next to the PC desk on top of The Feeble Files and Realms of the Haunting, begging to be run in either XP or DOSBox. In the past (10 years old or so) it sometimes crashed for me, but I've had no problems last time I played it...at least...I think there were no problems.

10. Oh god how I remember Duke3d...

Having the Build Engine to play around with added another 7 years to that game. I used to make maps like crazy. :]