• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Duel me on Yvd

• Thread starter imported_SexyKungfuSammy
  • Start date
I

imported_SexyKungfuSammy

I'm So bored does anyone have Yvd and we can duel? I like to mess with decks i could build please SOMEONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

or like we can set up duel things or somethiing ><

G

Gotenks1215

I'd duel you, but I have a full weekend. After I get back from my regionals, I'll be able to duel you. I should be able to start back with things monday. Duel ya then?

Vegito728

Registered Member
I would but I had to do a system restore like 2 months ago and it was gone. And haven't felt like downloading it again. I was on the ladder under the name "TeamIconTyler" and I was perfect.

C

cybermewtwo

I have YVD!! ^_^ to be honest latley ive been so damn busy that i think i duel more on yvd than i do irl. plus i get to test out new deck ideas b4 i start collecting the cards! ^_^

B

barfootboards

are you all serious?! people actualy have yvd here, why didnt any of you reply to the yvd clan request thing thread in feedback <_<

Kos4Evr

Registered Member
Well I'm not sure but I'm pretty sure I didn't look at Feedback. I too am a YVD duelist. I was the one to get Sammy into the YVD community.