• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Due to a NPB I have relisted

TGirl

Registered Member
I am watching....
Woooooooohoooooooooo I love their parties

dize

Registered Member
ecnotek said:
Just add you to my watch also. Good luck.
Thank you. Glad you're watching.

Marys454BB said:
I'm watching, Good luck this time around!
Thank you Mary, we're gonna need it :hmph:

Last edited:

iggyshotthebear

Registered Member
You got another admirer... :) Love the artwork entirely too! He is a VERY talented man!!! And Happy belated Father's Day to him!

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
oh girl I am so sorry to hear you had a NPB!! I added you to my watch list again and I hope it goes good again and you have an actual paying bidder this time!! Good Luck!!

dize

Registered Member
iggyshotthebear said:
You got another admirer... :) Love the artwork entirely too! He is a VERY talented man!!! And Happy belated Father's Day to him!
Thank you so much. I will pass it on.

Msbabedoll said:
oh girl I am so sorry to hear you had a NPB!! I added you to my watch list again and I hope it goes good again and you have an actual paying bidder this time!! Good Luck!!
Thank you. That was my first time having an NPB. It sucked, but it was a learning experience.

Last edited:

doubles2004

Registered Member
Good Luck Dize Im watching