Movies Due Date

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by oxyMORON, Aug 22, 2010.

1. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

YouTube - Due Date - Official Trailer [HD]

Anyone want to see this when it comes out? It'll be out in a couple of months.

I don't know how much I'll like the story, but Zach Galifianakis is one hilarious dude, not only from the Hangover. I saw him on SNL and he's naturally a funny guy. Plus Robert Downey Jr. is in there too. That can't hurt.

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I'll probably go see it. It seems like a movie where the trailer won't do it any justice. I think Galifianakis is one off the funniest actors today, and I'm sure he's going to be hilarious in this movie.

It has a chance to be a box office hit because of him.

3. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

I saw this trailer when I went to see Inception. It made me laugh. Galifianakis and Downey Jr. are a couple of my favorite actors, and the story looked good enough not to ruin it for me. If I have the time and money, I'll try and catch this at the theaters.

AnitaKnapp likes this.
  4. RJ-Cool

RJ-Cool "Expect the unexpected"

Funny trailer! It seems like it would be interesting to watch........yeah! I like it!

AnitaKnapp likes this.
  5. Babe_Ruth

Saw the movie last night, and I thought it was pretty damn funny. I wouldn't say it was Hangover funny, but if you're in need for a good laugh I suggest you to see it. Galifianakis and Downey Jr make a good duo but Galifinakis definitely steals the show and he makes the movie.

6. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

Yeah I saw it as well. I actually didn't know how funny it could be given the story line, but it turned out to be acceptable. I loved how angry Downey's character always was.

7. Vincent_Valentine

Vincent_Valentine Studley-Do-Right

I went to see this with my girlfriend earlier today. I thought it was decent, and she didn't really like it. I'm not surprised she didn't care for it, since it relied heavily on awkward situations, which she tends to hate.

I thought it seemed kinda rushed. At points the movie just seemed to kinda jump forward. The ending comes to mind mostly. It just seemed rushed to me. It wasn't a bad movie in my opinion, but I think it could have been better.

8. Babe_Ruth

I felt it was rushed a bit too, kind of expected since it was only an hour and a half. It also reminded me of Planes, Trains and Automobiles, same concept pretty much.

One of the funniest part of the movies is when Robert Downy Jr punched that little kid in the stomach, it was so unexpected and hilarious at the same time. The car seen at the motel with the dog was pretty funny too. I don't know if I'm going to buy this movie, but I'd definitely see it again.

9. Blueyes

Blueyes Registered Member

That's exactly what it reminded me of when I saw it and I didn't particularly care for that movie. I dunno, I thought it could have been a bit better and I'm not really a fan of Galifianakis either.

10. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

I watched this recently, it was funny and entertaining, but not great. I guess I was expecting more, especially with a couple of my favorite actors. The pairing of those two should've produced better results.

I'm glad it only cost me a buck... not that it was THAT bad. Haha.