Dude...WTF?!

Discussion in 'Anime' started by Clear_Note, Nov 17, 2007.

1. Clear_Note

Clear_Note Demon King/Sith Warrior

Post any kind of shikai/bankai that's really out of the ordinary or just made you go "WTF?!?!"

For me, I think that Byakuya's shikai is gay. No, not like how internet trolls use it and say everything's gay and retarded, like, I really think his shikai looks homosexual. All those flower petals,...really WTF. Why couldn't they make it black or something not as sissy as FLOWER PETALS?

2. Fresh

Fresh Aw, Here It Goes!

Squad 11 Captains Bankai or the research division captain I cant remember anyways. Its a freaking golden baby in a cape, doesnt get much wierder than that.

3. kajinpl

kajinpl Registered Member

You gotta think about it from the Japanese point of view. In Japan, cherry blossoms are like a form of divinity. Just about almost every anime like this they are always showing cherry blossoms in some kind of way and its always gotta represent some kind or royalty or something.

As for weird Bankai techs, it would probably be Kurotsuchi's Bankai as well. (The big baby in the golden robe. lol)

4. Clear_Note

Clear_Note Demon King/Sith Warrior

It's a japanese form of divinity and royalty but it still looks pretty gay.

And also, it's not a baby it's a caterpillar.

5. Fresh

Fresh Aw, Here It Goes!

Does that make it better lol.

6. Hanzo_Hattori

Hanzo_Hattori For the Horde!

DUDE....WTH IS A BANKAI!?!?!.

7. Tan

Tan Guest

Kenpachi of the 11th squad doesnt even have a bankai

8. SuiGeneris

SuiGeneris blue 3

Yeah you're thinking about Byakuya, Rukia's brother.

9. fleinn

fleinn 101010

I think it's actually a wailing freakish buddha- caterpillar. Very symbolic :lol:

10. Fresh

Fresh Aw, Here It Goes!

So its the research division captain I knew it was one or the other.