Dude...WTF?!

Clear_Note

Demon King/Sith Warrior
Post any kind of shikai/bankai that's really out of the ordinary or just made you go "WTF?!?!"

For me, I think that Byakuya's shikai is gay. No, not like how internet trolls use it and say everything's gay and retarded, like, I really think his shikai looks homosexual. All those flower petals,...really WTF. Why couldn't they make it black or something not as sissy as FLOWER PETALS?

Fresh

Aw, Here It Goes!
Squad 11 Captains Bankai or the research division captain I cant remember anyways. Its a freaking golden baby in a cape, doesnt get much wierder than that.

kajinpl

Registered Member
Post any kind of shikai/bankai that's really out of the ordinary or just made you go "WTF?!?!"

For me, I think that Byakuya's shikai is gay. No, not like how internet trolls use it and say everything's gay and retarded, like, I really think his shikai looks homosexual. All those flower petals,...really WTF. Why couldn't they make it black or something not as sissy as FLOWER PETALS?
You gotta think about it from the Japanese point of view. In Japan, cherry blossoms are like a form of divinity. Just about almost every anime like this they are always showing cherry blossoms in some kind of way and its always gotta represent some kind or royalty or something.

As for weird Bankai techs, it would probably be Kurotsuchi's Bankai as well. (The big baby in the golden robe. lol)

Clear_Note

Demon King/Sith Warrior
You gotta think about it from the Japanese point of view. In Japan, cherry blossoms are like a form of divinity. Just about almost every anime like this they are always showing cherry blossoms in some kind of way and its always gotta represent some kind or royalty or something.

As for weird Bankai techs, it would probably be Kurotsuchi's Bankai as well. (The big baby in the golden robe. lol)
It's a japanese form of divinity and royalty but it still looks pretty gay.

And also, it's not a baby it's a caterpillar.

T

Tan

Squad 11 Captains Bankai or the research division captain I cant remember anyways. Its a freaking golden baby in a cape, doesnt get much wierder than that.
Kenpachi of the 11th squad doesnt even have a bankai