Ducks' Bertuzzi Suing Former Coach

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
yahoo.com - The Ducks' Todd Bertuzzi filed a lawsuit against Marc Crawford, alleging that his former coach’s negligence contributed to the attack on Steve Moore over four years ago, according to a Yahoo Sports report.

According to the documents released Friday, Crawford urged his players to make Moore “pay the price” and “failed to exercise control over and caution his players against physical aggression towards Moore.”
RealGM Hockey: Wiretap Archives: Ducks' Bertuzzi Suing Former Coach

padd

Registered Member
Of course he needs the money, but he has no reason to sue Crawford. did Crawford say "Todd go break Moore's neck and make sure he never plays again"

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
First off I think Crawford told his players to get revenge on Moore, and that player was Bertuzzi, now I believe his punch was a sucker punch, and shouldn't of never done it from behind, but I believe that the only reason why he broke his neck is because after he landed on him, then tons of players jumped on Todd and Moore.

I think Todd deserves to sue him because all this stuff has brought a lot of problems into his life.

padd

Registered Member
Well if i were a coach and someone injured my captian (Naslund) i would tell my players to get revenge. but Crawford didn't say.. 'parylyze the guy from behind' Todd could've easily boarded him insteead of being a pussy.