Duck

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Have you ever tried duck before? I've never tried it, but I've always wanted to. I've heard that it taste really good, and other people have told me its digusting. What's your feeling on duck, if you've eatten some before?

Tucker

Lion Rampant
Waterfowl is a little greasier and stronger-tasting than the terrestrial variety. I like pressed duck and crispy duck but, if you're going to roast it, I'd rather have a PBJ.

No, that doesn't stand for 'professional blowjob.' Get your mind out of the gutter, cretin.

Cait

Oh, poppycock.
I don't know what kind it was, but it was a special at this chinese place we went to one time. it looked sort of like a steak. It was sweet and meaty at the same time. I really liked it, but I wouldn't say I loved it. I wish they'd have it again, though.

Nixola

Boom Boom Pow!
I have never tired duck before, it's been something that I keep meaning to get round to but never do. One of these days I will try it.....

Wade8813

Registered Member
If prepared right, duck tastes amazing. One of my favorite foods.

But you can almost feel your arteries clogging while you eat it. And the salt content is often pretty high (although that might be added).

The only people I've heard complain about eating duck were either health nuts, or they felt squeemish about the thought of eating a duck - like they would if they ate a pet or something.

I don't think I've ever met anyone who didn't like the taste (although most people I've talked to about it haven't even tried it).

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I ordered duck at a fancy restaurant once and didn't care for it. Maybe it was just the way it was prepared. It was real slimy and seemed a lot fattier than chicken.

Bananas

Endangered Species
I realy enjoy duck, infact I have one in the fridge for tomorrow night.

It is a must when I have Chinese food but the more traditional roast is equally welcome.