Duble standard?

Discussion in 'Dating & Relationships' started by faxxx, Jan 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. faxxx

faxxx Registered Member

Where I live there is a stupid jugdment that a man can do watever he wants,but a girl that sleeps with to may guys is disrespect,call slut..etc,does this mentality exist where you live as well(generally)?

2. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

Why yes it does.

I don't get it either..

A man nails loads of women and he is a stud. If a woman nails loads of men she is a slut.

I never understood that one myself.

I guess it's a left over from when men were the ruling class and women were merely Baby factories or entertainment.

But times are a changing...Women are now far worse than guys ever were, or their equals when it comes to casual sex.

3. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

I hate it. It happens here.

A man does it, he's called a pimp.

A woman does it, she's a whore.

I hate it. :/

4. Japanesecajun

Japanesecajun Registered Member

I think happens everywhere, but there are a ton of double standards for men and women. Men get to sleep with whoever they want and are called studs for it, but women are called sluts. Women can wear make up, but if boys do, they're called gay and worse.

Double standards are in everything, really. I just do my best to ignore them because mostly, they're all bullshit.

5. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

There seems to be a bigger stigma against gay men than lesbians too

6. faxxx

faxxx Registered Member

I might be rong,but I dont think it happens everywhere.In some countries people have more pregresiv mentalities as well as in some have less progresiv.it also depends on the region,how big is a town or a city,etc.I think in verry rural place everywhere in the world there is this mentalities,while in some countries (or region if it s a big country)towns and cities are different

7. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

It's like that pretty much everywhere, but I'm sure not all people think that way.

I bet there are people out there, male or female, that view guys and girls the same in regards to their sexual tendencies. I know someone personally who thinks its just as bad for a guy to have numerous partners as a girl who might. Now, that's just one person and I imagine the majority will think like the thread starter said.

8. hawklen

hawklen Registered Member

hmm. Think its more previlant to the teen years to mid twenties. After that no one gives a shit cause they all wanna get laid.

Oh, excuse me, does this rag smell like chloroform?

9. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

It's a pretty standard way of feeling just about everywhere I've been, and with every girl I've slept with.

10. SamusAran86

SamusAran86 Registered Member

why is it when a guy see's 2 girls kissing its 'hot' but yet, 2 guys kissing and 'OH GOD IM GONNA RIP OUT MY EYES WITH A SPOON'

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.