• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

3ds Ds price drop?

Rayzn

Registered Member
I might have to pick one up then maybe. I heard Mario Cart for it is fun.

KannonMAK

Registered Member
it was a misprint according to the Dojo. But they are still gonna honor it if we have the catalog, get it now, cause this deal wont last.

LaRazaUnida

Registered Member
KannonMAK said:
it was a misprint according to the Dojo. But they are still gonna honor it if we have the catalog, get it now, cause this deal wont last.
Great find!! If I were you, just print it off of 4colorrebellion, or find a scan of the image. They should honor that as well, just tell them you saw it online or something. But 99 is a heck of a steal!

LaRazaUnida

Registered Member
Well the ad is back up and Target is again honoring it, seems as if others are getting other stores to price match as well. Read about someone going to Circuit city to get a price match.

ltk9492

Registered Member
wow, for 100, you could get two plus a game for the price of a PSP. that is really worth it, but i heard about this contes....
lol anyways, i have the psp, and ive seen DS screenshots, psp looks better. plus movies and games and music off of the memory stick. Look at the screenshots for THUG 2 Remix on psp, then at American SK8 Land for DS. (Thats what they called it, not wasteland.) Anyways, you can tell by these screens that the psp has way better graphics. But, for that price, ill look at the DS. i hope thats a price drop.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I don't think anyone is arguing that DS has better graphics than PSP. PSP is clearly better in that department. However, if I were to buy one of the two I'd get DS. There just aren't enough good games to make me want one yet though. I'm not really into stuff like Animal Crossing.