• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

3ds Ds price drop?

LaRazaUnida

Registered Member

www.4colorrebellion.com

According to Target there will be a price drop to $100 dollars. Do not know if its a misprint or what. I would guess it would be exclusive/seasonal. Either way, I would say that Nintendo would make a profit and this would be a way to make a further leap against Sony

Wrecked

Registered Member
i believe it's just a holiday sale. it's not that big of a price drop to be a misprint i dont think.

and hopefully when the price does go through, i will pick up a DS.

LaRazaUnida

Registered Member
Wrecked said:
i believe it's just a holiday sale. it's not that big of a price drop to be a misprint i dont think.

and hopefully when the price does go through, i will pick up a DS.
Right on. What game you gonna pick up if you do? MkDS or AC? Either one, online play is a must:D

Wrecked

Registered Member
actually i really want to try out Pac-Pix which is that new pacman game. Also Advance Wars and the new Castlevania game. and of course the new mario cart game.

i really don't know anything about the DS nor do i know anyone that owns one, so if and when i do get my hands on one, i'm going to have to do some research.

LaRazaUnida

Registered Member
Advance Wars is alot of fun, I really like the multi-player. I really like the DS, and cant wait for more great hits to come out. Mario Kart and AC are just the beggining. I am also interested in DS to Revolution connection. It is crazy, you have the Revolution that tells everywhere you move and the DS that creates input by your touch. They could really market the combo very well...unlike the gba to gc.

dk_rare

Registered Member
I want a pink ds, but you can only get it with a copy of nintendogs, which I already have. I really want a white ds, no word of price drops in australia... mind we are already paying much less than you for a DS : ) 150 Australian dollars is only about 80 American... bargain!

SamusAran86

Registered Member
now would be the best time ever for a DS price drop.... with Mario Kart now out, with the wifi connection doing EXTREEMLY well, drop the price and get a few more ads out there, and the DS could continue the recent trend of outselling the PSP

dk_rare

Registered Member
Of course if that damn white DS would come out, then the DS may be selling even better

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
dk_rare said:
I want a pink ds, but you can only get it with a copy of nintendogs, which I already have. I really want a white ds, no word of price drops in australia... mind we are already paying much less than you for a DS : ) 150 Australian dollars is only about 80 American... bargain!
Pink? Are you gay? What difference does color make anyway? And how many DS's do you need?

dk_rare

Registered Member
Buckeye101 said:
Pink? Are you gay? What difference does color make anyway? And how many DS's do you need?
Yes. Yes. None, pink is just different. Just the one.