DS or PSP

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by dDave, Dec 9, 2007.

1. dDave

dDave Guardian of the Light V.I.P.

I recently played the PSP for the first time and decided that I like the DS much more, my favorite part about the DS is the double screen gameplay and the compatibility with GBA games, there are also a whole bunch of great games for the DS such as Metroid Prime Hunters, Mario 64, and Mario Kart, it is certainly a good portable console and I like it much more that the PSP.

which is your favorite? DS or PSP?

2. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

DS is the total win for me. I've tried some psp stuff, and it was pretty good, but I still like my ds most

Last edited: Dec 9, 2007
  3. Hanzo_Hattori

Hanzo_Hattori For the Horde!

I have both :D ,but lost my DS ): I need it atm but I like my PSP better xD

4. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

I have neither, but if I had to choose I'd say DS. It has good games and I like the design better. My brother has a PSP but uses it for the music feature only.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2008
  5. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

DS is better in terms of games, but the PSP is better in terms of an overall rating. It does movies, music, games, and photos while the DS is built strictly for gaming.

6. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

I've only played the DS once or twice. But I prefer it over the PSP. It doesn't really interest me at all.

I'm getting one for Christmas and I can't wait to get it. I plan on buying games like that Brainbuster, Zelda, Bomberman, Drawn Together, and sooo maaaaaany more.

7. VonDutch

VonDutch Registered Member

Does the PSP have any games like Harvest Moon?

8. JjCrazyboy

JjCrazyboy Registered Member

I do not have either of them but I would perfer a PsP and I am a nintendo guy.

9. lampshade333

lampshade333 Registered Member

ds hands down. the psp takes to long to load. plus the ds has better games imoo.

10. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

DS only loads faster because it's a cartridge system.

PSP is still my favorite because it allows you to go beyond gaming and into film, photos, and music.