• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Drunk squirrel causes havoc

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
The floor was covered in beer and glasses and bottles smashed, Sam Boulter said.

Mr Boulter, 62, said he then saw a squirrel "staggering around" after coming out from behind a box of crisps.
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-hereford-worcester-33541502

I wouldn't want to deal with a drunk squirrel, they are crazy enough sober. If you have ever had them throw a half eaten pear at you, dart around in the road in front of you while you are trying not to hit them:confused:, you will know what I mean. My fear is someday one accidentally getting into the house.:eek: I don't envy this man having to catch him, I can see a drunk squirrel trying to rip your face off.:mad:

Thoughts?

Dr4gon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
A drunk squirrel tore up the club? LOL! Cool! :cool: We never had a squirrel invasion only possums and skunks. :eek: Well only 1 possum and 1 skunk but that totally was enough!