Drunk injuries

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by StroShow, Feb 18, 2010.

1. StroShow

StroShow The return shall be legenday! V.I.P. Lifetime

Have you ever got so drunk that you somehow hurt yourself and dont remember how?? Well I have, and if you have too I'd like everyone to share me what type of injure you substain and how do you think it happened lol?

Nixola likes this.

2. Nixola

Nixola Boom Boom Pow!

Yes I've done this a few times haha.

The most recent injury was hurting my right wrist. I woke up and it felt as though I had sprained it. I must of pressed down too hard on something, I have no idea how it happend.

There was also one time I woke up and the whole of my left side of my body was hurting, but that's because I fell over on some ice haha, I can remember that one clearly!

Bliss likes this.
  3. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

I injure myself quite a lot (why not take advantage when it hardly hurts, right) but I can usually remember how it happened. Never done anything drastically bad.

It's where all the random bruises I get whilst drunk that I can never work out came from.

4. Blueyes

Blueyes Registered Member

i don't need to be drunk to hurt myself and not remember. i've got probably a 2 inch scrape on my shin right now and have no earthly idea how i did it

5. DinoFlintstone

DinoFlintstone "There can be only one!"

I fractured a bone in my hand. I found out the next day that I put my fist through safety glass [glass with metal wires running through it.]
    I'd had some minor things through fights, and more other 'not so minor' things that I can remember. :-o

6. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

I've never really hurt myself but there was one time there was a fight at our apartment in college and because me and my roommate this kid broke my window and had to get stitches in his hand. He was really drunk and was being mean to this girl so I told him to leave, he got pissed, drop kicked a beer can and then we threw him out. My roommate (his brother) literally threw him out of the apartment. Unfortunately for me my window is right outside the door so he punched a big hole in it and almost broke his hand.

It was all his fault though...I didn't appreciate glass in my bed as well.

7. Bananas

Bananas Endangered Species

I dont have any injuries where I cant recall how I did it.

My worst drunk injury was lacerating the sole of my foot whilst wading in a river, I had not realised I had done it until someone spotted the daisies in the grass where I was standing had turned an interesting shade of pink. I just put my shoe back on and carried on drinking. It was only the following day that (the pain kicked in) and I went to hospital to have my wound stitched up and a tetanus jab.

8. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

In the midst of this thread I do remember one injury I got while I was at a bar...

Some idiot, while I wasn't looking, slammed their beer bottle on top of mine. Well, you know what happened...the beer poured out all over the place but what I didnt realize is it also cut the top of the bottle and then I cut my hand...picture below via facebook...

[​IMG]

9. Impact

Impact Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

These are about the only injuries I get when i'm drinking. I don't think there has been a morning after a night out drinking where I haven't woken up with random bruises I can't explain.

10. StroShow

StroShow The return shall be legenday! V.I.P. Lifetime

I've done a lot of stupid stuff when I've been drunk but injuries aren't high on my lists. But a couple a weeks ago I was having some drinks at my buddy's apartment and I ran out of beer so he served me this drink with a crazy amount of liquor. It hit me a lot more then I thought it would and by the time I got home I was done like dinner. Anyways I somehow torn ligaments in my middle finger somewhere in my house and I have no clue how...and it's so frustrating.