• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Drunk college student causes havoc

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
The folks of South Bend, Indiana are scratching their heads after reports came out this week of a bizarre break-in of a downtown massage therapy business. It would seem that a 19-year-old Notre Dame student made a hole in the side of the business, squeezed inside, destroyed items throughout the building, andthen proceeded to heat up some Hot Pockets and macaroni and cheese before passing out. As WSBT Channel 22 News reports, the whole incident caused thousands of dollars in damage.

Drunk college student breaks into business, eats half a box of Hot Pockets, passes out
The idiot almost burns the building down in his drunken stupor not to mention all the other damage he did to the place. Its like all he was interested in was destruction and eating. He was heating up macaroni in cheese in a oven when it set off the alarm. The police had to take the mac and cheese out of the oven and douse it with water.

I don't see how you could get drunk enough to think this was the thing to do. Glad the police got him. I feel sorry for the business owner and hope she has good insurance because she will be lucky to ever get a dime out of this man.

Could you get so drunk you would think this was a good idea? Ever done something really stupid because you were drunk?

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
When I was in college I remember getting woken up at 4AM from the fire alarm. Apparently, a drunken idiot got home and put a remote control in a microwave and started cooking it. Which, of course, caused a fire.

I've never really done too much stupid stuff while drunk. My roommate and I did steal a wooden barricade one time and toss it in a pond but that's about it haha

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Microwaved a remote, guess he thought that would be tasty.

One time I couldn't remember where I left my car. I was at someones house and got a ride home because I didn't want to drive in my state of mind. I guess I knew it was at her house but I couldn't remember where her house was.lol

wolfheart

Registered Member
It is amazing what can appear to be a good idea when your intoxicated, but from reading the report I would not be surprised if he already has priors for vandalism somewhere in his past. To break and enter the way he did, and then smash up the place shows a complete lack of any feelings of guilt.

Then to brought down in handcuffs smiling, yeah he has been in that kind of situation before, other wise he would of been worried about what was going to happen to him.
I would not be surprised if he has got away with this kind of thing before.

I have gotten into a state many times, but I have done anything like that.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I don't see how anyone could do something like that and not have some feelings of guilt over it or remorse. Makes me wonder if he is a sociopath.

You know him having a smile on his face had to really get to the owner. She probably wanted to slap it off his face.

Also won't be surprised to find out this wasn't his first time at doing something like this.

wolfheart

Registered Member
It is not like he had an easy time getting into that place, throwing a 100lb pot threw a door is no easy task, then to take a hammer to the wall to get inside, just for the purpose of causing maximum damage makes me wonder if he has some kind of grudge against the place/owner that she does not know about.

If he is a sociopath he will most likely have a history of this kind of thing somewhere on record.
I really feel sorry for the owner, not only has he caused thousands in damage,she has had to move appointments and will have to work around getting the place fixed and straight again.

I bet she wanted to do more than him slap his face off, personally I know I would have had to wait outside or face charges myself.